Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (“TOU”) carefully. You must agree to these TOU before you are permitted to use any Spring Three LLC digital or downloadable resources, online course, one-on-one or group coaching, class, program, workshop, or training, or enter any online private forums operated by Spring Three LLC (for any purpose), whether on a website hosted by Spring Three LLC or a third-party website such as an online course platform or facebook.com (collectively “the Program” or “Services”).
If you do not agree with these TOU, you may not use the Program.
As used in these TOU, the term “Releasees” is defined to include the following: (i) Spring Three LLC its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, coaches, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively “the Company”); (ii) any Company volunteers; (iii) Seran Glanfield
- Participant Eligibility
This Program is intended and only suitable for individuals aged 18 and above. Some of the content in this Program may not be appropriate for children. Company hereby disclaims all liability for use by individuals under the age of 18.
Company’s Program is open only to those seeking individual support. The Program is not intended to support other coaching professionals who are looking to gain experience working with clients or who are interested in Company’s methodologies. If Company becomes aware that another business coach has joined for this reason, Company will immediately cancel any access to the Program for such individuals. No refunds will be granted in this circumstance.
- Payment and Refunds
If paying by debit card or credit card, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card for all fees and charges due and payable to Company, without any additional authorization, for which you will receive an electronic receipt. You also agree that Company is authorized to share any payment information and instructions required to complete the payment transactions with its third-party payment service providers (e.g., credit card transaction processing, merchant settlement, and related services).
In the event that payment is not received by the date due, you will have a three (3) day grace period to make the payment, otherwise the Program will not continue and we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Program and all Content immediately and permanently.
If you fail to make payment in a timely manner in accordance with these TOU or voluntarily decide to withdraw from the Program at any time or for any reason, you will remain fully responsible for the full cost of the Program and all payments in any payment plan you choose. Company reserves the right to charge a late fee on all balances more than 30 days overdue. You agree to reimburse Company for all collection and/or legal fees and expenses necessitated by lateness or default in payment.
Your satisfaction with the Program is important to us. However, because of the extensive time, effort, preparation and care that goes into creating and providing the Program we have a no refund policy. Unless otherwise provided by law, you acknowledge that we do not offer refunds for any portion of your payment for any of our Program and no refunds will be provided to you at any time. By using and/or purchasing our Program, you understand and agree that all sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
Since we have a clear and explicit Refund Policy in these TOU that you have agreed to prior to completing the purchase of the Program, we do not tolerate or accept any type of chargeback threat or actual chargeback from your credit card company or payment processor. In the event that a chargeback is placed on a purchase or we receive a chargeback threat during or after your purchase, we reserve the right to report the incident to all three credit reporting agencies or to any other entity for inclusion in any chargeback database or for listing as a delinquent account which could have a negative impact on your credit report score. The information reported will include your name, email address, order date, order amount, and billing address. Chargeback abusers wishing to be removed from the database shall make the payment for the amount of the chargeback.
- Program Access & Policies
- Program Portal
To access the Program, you must create an account on the Program’s technological platform (“Portal”). You are responsible for ensuring that your login information remains private. If Company suspects that your login credentials have been shared with a third party, Company reserves the right to revoke your access to the Program.
- Program Training
Company will provide training (“Training”) as part of the Program, which may feature different industry experts. Occasionally, you will receive written materials in connection with a Training. These written materials will be considered part of the Program Content and are subject to the license listed below.
Please remember that all Training is provided for informational purposes. Neither Company nor the guest facilitator can guarantee your results based on your attendance at the Training.
- Coaching Calls
As part of the Program, you will receive access to coaching calls with other participants in the Program (“Coaching Calls”). You may submit questions during the Coaching Calls in order to receive coaching from Company. If you would like to remain anonymous, you may submit an anonymous question through the Question & Answer feature in Zoom. All Coaching Calls are recorded and stored in the Portal for the use of current Program participants. If you appear in the video of a Coaching Call, you are giving us permission to use your name and likeness for the purposes of storing the recorded video in the Portal.
- Program Group Participation.
At all times, whether it is in the Coaching Calls or in any community/forum established for the Program, you are expected to act with respect toward all other participants and Company team members.
- Code of Conduct
It is expected that all participants will treat one another with respect. Company is creating a safe space for all participants.
The following types of contributions will not be tolerated.
- Harassment directed toward Company or other participants;
- Hate speech;
- Attacks on personal identity;
- Defamatory statements regarding the Company or any third party;
- References to illegal acts; or,
- Contributions that may violate the legal rights of a third party.
Company’s sole discretion will be used to determine if a participant is in violation of these policies. Any participant in violation will be removed from the Program or denied access to the Group Coaching Calls. No refund will be due to a participant who has been removed for a violation of this policy.
- Program Participant Intellectual Property
From time to time, a Program participant may share their original materials with other Program participants. Any original materials shared with Program participants belong to the creator of the materials and are provided for individual use only. You are not authorized to use or transfer intellectual property received as a result of participation in the Program. No license to share, sell, or distribute is granted or implied. This paragraph does not apply to ideas that are not yet protected by copyright or trademark laws and does not protect Program participants from expressions of similar ideas.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Ownership of the Content
The words, videos, voice and sound recordings, training materials, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through the Company website, any third-party website the Company may use to distribute or host the Program, and contained in e-mails sent to you by the Company, as well as the look and feel of all of the foregoing (“the Content”) is property of the Company and/or our affiliates or licensors, unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- The Company’s Limited License to You:
If you view, purchase or access any Program or any of the Content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only.
This means you may view, download, print, email and use one copy of individual pages of the Program and Content for your own personal purposes or your own business only.
You may not republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, display, disclose, distribute to friends, family, or any other third party, or otherwise use any material from the Program or Content for commercial purposes or in any way that earns you or any third party money (other than by applying them generally in your own business). By downloading, printing, or otherwise using the Program or Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still Company property. Any unauthorized use of any materials found in the Program or Content shall constitute infringement.
You must receive our written permission before using any of the Program or Content for your own commercial use or before sharing with others.
The trademarks and logos displayed on the Program or Content are trademarks belonging to the Company, unless otherwise indicated. Any use including framing, metatags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
- Unauthorized Use
Your use of any materials found in the Program or Content other than that expressly authorized in this agreement or by a separate written assignment, is not permitted (“Unauthorized Use”). You agree to pay liquidated damages of five (5) times the total fees paid for the Program in the event of your Unauthorized Use, or a minimum of $5,000 if you did not pay fees for the Program, in addition to any legal or equitable remedies the Company may be entitled to pursue. This is not a penalty but an agreed liquidated damages charge for the Unauthorized Use.
You agree that any violation or threatened violation of the Intellectual Property Rights terms in this Agreement would cause irreparable injury to Us that may not be adequately compensated by damages, entitling Us to obtain injunctive relief, without bond, in addition to all legal remedies.
- Your License to the Company; Use in Testimonials and Marketing.
By posting or submitting any material during the Program such as comments, posts, photos, designs, graphics, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing to us that you are the owner of all such materials and you are at least 18 years old. You are also granting us, and anyone authorized by us, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display your contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose, and granting us the right to make it part of the Company’s current or future Program and Content. This right includes granting us proprietary rights or intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by us to you.
You also consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings, including teleconference calls, webinars, or other communications, that may be made by the Company during the Program that may contain you, your voice and/or your likeness. In the Company’s sole discretion, we reserve the right to use these photographs, videos, and or/audio recordings and/or any other materials submitted by you to the Company or created by the Company in connection with your participation in any Program, without compensation to you at any time, now or at any time in the future.
You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to use your likeness and identify you as the author and individual depicted in any comments, posts, photos, images, videos or other contributions created by you or the Company, or by name, email address, or screen name, for any purposes, including commercial purposes and advertising. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use any contributions from you and that we may elect to cease the use of any such contributions in the Program or in our Content at any time for any reason.
This means you give the Company permission to use anything you submit or post in the Program or any third-party forum or website operated by the Company, or anything captured by the Company during your participation in the Program, including images in which your face is visible and recognizable.
- Request for Permission to Use the Content
If you wish to use any of the Content, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to us, you should request permission in writing BEFORE you use the Content by completing the “Contact” form on the website.
If you are granted permission by the Company, you agree to use the specific Content that the Company allows and only in the ways for which the Company has given you its written permission. If you choose to use the Content in ways that the Company does not specifically give you written permission, you agree now that you will be treated as if you had copied, duplicated and/or stolen such Content from us, and you consent to immediately stop using such Content and to take whatever actions as we may request and by the methods and in the time frame that we prescribe to protect our intellectual property and ownership rights in the Program and Content.
- Your Conduct in the Program; Confidentiality
Please choose carefully the materials that you upload to, submit to, or embed on any website operated by the Company and any third-party forums operated by the Company. Any material you post on the Company’s website or in any third-party forums operated by the Company may become public.
Company is not legally bound to keep your information confidential. Nevertheless, Company agrees to keep all information about our relationship strictly confidential except in very rare circumstances where disclosure is required by law, for example when a court might issue a subpoena for the file or information, or if you threaten to harm yourself, or others. You acknowledge that our communications are not covered by any doctor-patient privilege or other privilege.
You agree to keep all information you learn about other Program participants, their business, or clients (as applicable), strictly confidential except in very rare circumstances where disclosure is required by law. Sharing screenshots of confidential material is strictly prohibited.
You are responsible for your material and for any liability that may result from the material you post. You participate, comment, and post material at your own risk. Any communication by you on the Company’s website and any third-party forums operated by the Company, whether by leaving a comment, participating in a chat, public or private forum, or other interactive service, must be respectful and abide by the Code of Conduct. You agree to post comments or other material only one time.
The Company, in its discretion, may delete or modify, in whole or part, any post, comment or submission to the Company’s and any third-party forums operated by the Company. The Company does not, however, have any obligation to monitor posts, comments, or material submitted by third parties. The Company neither endorses nor makes any representations as to the truthfulness or validity of any third-party posts, comments, or material on the Company website or any third-party forums operated by the Company. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by third-party posts, comments, or materials on the Company website and any third-party forums operated by the Company.
You are strictly forbidden from the following:
- Causing damage to any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, keystroke logger or other malicious software
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company to transmit, send or deliver unsolicited communications or for other marketing or advertising purposes
- Systematically or automatically collecting data from any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company
- Sharing private and proprietary information from the Program with anyone else
- Username and Password
The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to the Program and Content, in full or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Program or Content affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you in these TOU with respect to the Program and its Content will still apply now and in the future, even after termination by you or the Company.
- Personal Responsibility, Assumption of Risk, Release, Disclaimers
- You acknowledge that, by engaging with the Company for the Program, you voluntarily assume an element of inherent risk, and knowingly and freely assume all risk and responsibility for injuries to any persons or damages to any property, and release, covenant not to sue, and hold Releasees harmless for any and all liability to you, your personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, for any and all claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, controversies, damages, costs or expenses of whatsoever kind, nature, or description, whether direct or indirect, in law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, arising out of or connected with your participation in the Program, whether or not caused by the active or passive negligence of the Releasees.
In the event that the release and hold harmless provision is held unenforceable for any reason, you agree to limit any damages claimed to the total paid to the Company for the Program.
- The Program and Content provide information and education only, and do not provide any financial, legal, medical or psychological services or advice. None of the Program or Content prevents, cures or treats any mental or medical condition.
- The Program and Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, financial advisor, or medical professional. You are responsible for your own financial, legal, physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. You should consult with a professional if you have specific questions about your own unique situation. The Company disclaims any liability for your reliance on any opinions or advice contained in the Program.
- Earnings and Results Disclaimer. You agree that Company has not made and does not make any representations about the earnings or results you may receive as a result of your participation in the Program. The Company cannot and does not guarantee that you will achieve any particular result or earnings from your use of the Program, and you understand that results and earnings differ for each individual.
- Any links to third-party products, services, or sites are subject to separate terms and conditions. The Company is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party company or website. Although the Company may recommend third-party sites, products or services, it is your responsibility to fully research such third parties before entering into any transaction or relationship with them.
- The company makes no representations or warranties regarding intellectual property rights in any content created by The Company while performing the Consulting Services. Such content may include taglines, slogans, copy, or graphics. Client acknowledges that is possible that elements created by The Company could violate the intellectual property rights of others. The client is encouraged to seek independent counsel regarding any potential legal issues.
- The Company is an independent contractor, not an employee of Client or any company affiliated with Client. The Company shall provide services, but The Company shall determine, in The Company’s sole discretion, the manner and means by which the Services are accomplished. This agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture and neither party is authorized to act as agent or bind the other party except as expressly stated in this agreement. The parties expressly acknowledge that this Agreement does not create an exclusive relationship between the parties.
- The Company shall not be deemed in breach of this agreement if The Company is unable to complete the Services or any portion thereof by reason of fire, earthquake, labor dispute, act of God or public enemy, death, illness or incapacity of The Company or any local, state, federal, national or international law, governmental order or regulation or any other event beyond Designer’s control (collectively, “Force Majeure Event”). Upon the occurrence of any Force Majeure Event, The Company shall give notice to Client of its inability to perform or of delay in completing the Services and shall propose revisions to the schedule for completion of the Services.
- The Company tries to ensure that the availability and delivery of the Program and Content is uninterrupted and error-free. However, the Company cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates, although, of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction.
- THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE PROGRAM AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAM OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING MEMBERSHIP PAGES, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROGRAM.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
- Jurisdiction, Venue
- Users Outside United States
The Company controls and operates the Program from offices in the United States. The Company does not represent that materials on the Program are appropriate or available for use in other locations. People who choose to access the Program from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You agree to defend, indemnify, release, and hold harmless the Company and any directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, assigns, successors-in-interest and its and their employees from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debt and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from or in connection with: (i) your use of the Program or Content in violation of these TOU, (ii) any breach by you of these TOU or any representation and warranty made by you herein, (iii) any comment, post, or material you submit to the Company’s website or any third-party forum or website operated by the Company, (iv) your use of materials or features available on the Program or Content (except to the extent a claim is based upon infringement of a third-party right by materials created by the Company) or (v) a violation by you of applicable law or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject.
You expressly agree that these TOU are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State of Florida and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that it will be severed and the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect. This release is not intended as an attempted release of claims of gross negligence or intentional acts by Releasees. This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
The Company may change, modify or update these TOU at any time. Any access or use of the Program or Content by you after the Company publicly posts or distributes such changes shall constitute consent of such modifications. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, contact [email protected]
By signing up for the Program, you are providing the electronic equivalent of your signature and assert that you have read, understood and agreed to this entire document. If you do not agree with these TOU, do not purchase or use the Program or Content.