as featured in
For over 10 years I’ve been in the boutique fitness industry helping studio owners transform and grow their business with practical tools and tons of insight and support.
I’m also a Mom, Wife, business consultant, podcast host, marketing expert and a pilates fanatic
(confession: I love barre, running, spin and a flowing yoga class too!)
When I started out as a Pilates teacher
in the boutique fitness world, I spent every spare penny on continuing education which made me a better teacher (and filled my happiness cup) but had absolutely zero impact on my business income.
And, I was working at both ends of the day, wearing all the hats and was exhausted from being constantly “on”.
The truth is: it doesn't have to be that way.
Running your own business can be both profitable and fulfilling when you have a solid plan and the right support to guide you forward.
What we know is that success doesn’t happen by following the crowd and doing what everyone else is doing.
There is NOT one way to build a business,
but I do believe there IS a way that is best for YOU
To grow, you need tactics and strategies that will work for YOUR business and YOUR vision.
When We Work Together I’ll help you:
- refine your marketing message so that your clients know why they should choose you (over other studios and workout options)
- understand your data so that you know exactly what's working and what isn't in your business
- implement practical strategies to overcome the challenges that are keeping you stuck
- break-down your marketing into clear actionable steps that map out your visibility and communication plan
- find clarity and focus in your business with time-saving systems so that you stay out of overwhelm and can spend more time with the people you love (and you’ll have plenty of time for your own workout too!)
“at the heart of my business is the desire to make a healthy, balanced lifestyle accessible and available to all...
...by supporting the studio owners that make this possible, I do what I can to contribute to a happier, fitter and healthier world”
Meet the team...
HR Expert, Business Coach & Movement Teacher
With 40 years of experience in the fitness & wellness industry Katie supports our studio owners inside Thrive on people management, labor compliance, leadership, studio operations and best practices.
Copywriter and Community Success Manager
With a background in writing, content development and community building, Kristen is our in-house copy magician and a big support for our community of studio owners.
Operations assistant and marketing coordinator
Nina supports our team and our studio owners with her magical organizational skills and her eye for detail and design.