49. Optimizing Revenue Streams as a Solo Business-Owner with Lana SealyMar 21, 2022
I’m joined by a very special guest today - Lana Sealy, owner and founder of Body Mekanix, a boutique studio on the island of Barbados.
Lana has built a successful business helping her clients all over the world access movement despite their limitations and has developed unique ways of working with her clients to keep them consistent.
We talk about:
- How to use different platforms to optimize the business
- The importance of consistency when it comes to helping clients
- How to take time off (while still making $$$) as a solo-studio owner
- The importance of local connections and network
- How to take care of your body as a busy teacher and studio owner
Connect with Lana in Instagram at @Body_mekanix
Or learn more about her studio here: www.Bodymekanix.com
FREE GUIDE: Revenue Growth Roadmap For Your Boutique Fitness Studio Business
📲 Follow Seran on Instagram @seran_spring_three
❤️ Loved this episode? Leave a review - your review helps spread the word about the show and I read each and every one!
🎧 Never miss a new episode! Be sure to follow or subscribe to stay up to date
Work with Seran:
🌟 Join the Thrive Membership and get the support and accountability you need as you grow your business
🌟Enroll in the Marketing Intensive and get everything you need to master your marketing and finally build a thriving studio business
Join my FREE FB group - and ask me your biz questions!
🤳 Join the Growing A Studio Business Facebook Community
READY TO GROW YOUR STUDIO BUSINESS?
Access the masterclass that shares the strategies you need to market and organize your studio for optimum growth
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.